Book Your Place below
Entrepreneurial Morning Session
Finance: 10 Things Small Businesses Should Know
18 May 2019
Venue: Wellspring Church
1 Wellspring Way, Watford, WD17 2AH
(Hot drinks, bacon roll and pastries on arrival at 11.00am)
Workshop starts at 11.30am
Open to All, Male and Female
Who should attend?
- Anyone who pays Business Tax
- Self Employed
- Business Owners
- Those looking to start their own business
The benefits of attending the workshop:
- Learn the fundamentals of book-keeping
- VAT and is it right for your business and when it might be a good idea to register voluntarily – understanding the pros and cons
- Corporation Tax and associated filings
- Confirmation Statements
- Making Tax Digital and associated software
- Filing of Registrar Accounts
- Filing Dates and Procedures
- Expenses – what can be claimed and how?
- Other Reporting
- Examples of Small Business Accountancy errors and how to avoid them
- When to ask for help
We are so pleased to be in collaboration with GP Accountancy, who will walk you through the processes and answer any questions you may have in order to successfully run your business.
A highly qualified and knowledgeable team having worked with small corporations for many years. If you are an LLP, Limited, Community Interest Company, not-for-profit or self-employed, – no problem, we can help you.
This session is open to men and women and we look forward to seeing you there.
[countdown date=”18 May” hour=”11″ minutes=”00″ format=”wDHM”]
Intentional Living Session:
Habits for Wellbeing
18 May 2019
Venue: Wellsprings Church
1 Wellsprings Way, Watford, WD17 2AH
(Light lunch on arrival at 1:30pm)
Mentoring starts at 2:00pm
We will be addressing “Habits for Wellbeing” which will take a thorough look at our spirits, soul and body from both a biblical and practical perspective.
This session will be in 3 segments:
- The Word
- Wellbeing – See, Touch, Smell
- Physicality (exercises involved, please wear loose clothing) Get your Moments work-out T-shirt on the day £10.00
Come and be inspired, motivated and challenged to take the next positive steps in your life. Invite as many of your female family, friends and colleagues and let’s learn and grow together.
A fully interactive afternoon.
There will be ministration time, worship and prayer and some moderate exercise!
Pastor Marilyn Maddix, Founder and Executive Director / Yvonne D. Hines, Executive Mentor